[CQ-Contest] re: Casual contesters...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: Casual contesters...
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon Mar 19 22:47:23 2001
At 08:49 PM 3/19/01 -0500, Paul, VE3ZT wrote:

 >Right on! Sometimes all-band entries are, though....
 >
 >At 08:58 PM 3/18/2001 -0800, you wrote:
 > >
 > >Single band entries are not necessarily casual contesters...

The best way to identify a casual contester (really, really casual) is when
he or she doesn't come up when you do a super check partial, using a
recently updated data file.  My impression is that 10-15 percent of my QSOs
in a big DX contest tend to be people in that category - pretty remarkable
when you consider how widely THAT net is cast.

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at