[CQ-Contest] Dayton Room

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Room
From: tgeorgen@lsil.com (Georgens, Tom)
Date: Fri Apr 20 21:13:44 2001
Contesters -

I am still in need of a room at the Dayton Crowne Plaza for the Hamvention.

If anybody has a room they will not need, please let me know.

Thanks and 73,

Tom W2SC tom.georgens@lsil.com

From: k0il@arrl.net" <k0il@arrl.net (Ed - K0iL)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NEBRASKA QSO Party 2001

The Heartland DX Association of Nebraska & Iowa

                       Announces

         ***   The Nebraska QSO Party   ***
      1700 zulu Saturday to 1700 zulu Sunday
                   April 28th & 29th

There are 93 counties in Nebraska but don't look for all of them to be
active.  We just don't have that many hams here!  There are some western
counties that are lucky to have 1 person per square mile much less a ham
living there!  ;^)

If you live near Nebraska and have mobile HF capabilities, come on over and
have some fun running counties.  You'll probably win a few certificates if
you do!  You'll make some county hunters happy as well.

For complete rules, details and paperwork go to:
       http://www.qsl.net/hdxa/neqso/

Awards are sponsored by:
Nebraska Plaque -- Lincoln ARC
USA Plaque -- AK-SAR-BEN ARC (K0USA)
DX Plaque -- K9RZ & NE0DX
VE Plaque -- K0iL & KK0DX
Certificates -- Heartland DXA

Special Stations to look out for:
K0USA - Ak-Sar-Ben ARC will be operating from Heartland Chapter Red Cross.
  This is the club who operated SES last year from a Frequency movie theater
display and won the national contest (an Icom 746 & Heil Gold line) for
best PR & Display!

K0AIR - Strategic Air Command (SAC) Memorial Club will be operating from
Douglas County's EOC underground.

Ni0DX - We'll let you know if anyone decides to use this call after our DX
Dinner tomorrow night.

With FQP & NQP going on at the same time, work all of the Nebraska &
Florida stations that you can then sort them afterward and send in all the
logs.  Just Call "CQ N-F QP" or maybe F-N QP!  Just work it!  See you next
weekend.

73,
de ed -K0iL
            Ed Edwards    --    K0iL