[CQ-Contest] Re: [cq-contest] Jim White, K4OJ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [cq-contest] Jim White, K4OJ
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Wed Apr 25 10:48:56 2001

>> I'm trying to track down Jim White (K4OJ). I'm trying to find out
>> when the Florida QSO Party will take place.
>> Any help is appreciated.

>I'm not sure, but I think it is the same weekend as the WPX contest.

>Bert K7RAT

Thanks Bert.  Sorry I'm going to miss it, I'm just glad the FQP is a phone
contest so there won't be any confusion among the WPX operators (the ones
who didn't go to Dayton).

Too bad there hasn't been more publicity about this event here on the
reflector.  Seems like it might be a lot of fun.  I'll have a talk with
Jim about it when I track him down to see if I can give him some pointers
on promotion.

73

Bill, W4AN