[CQ-Contest] Contest log analysing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest log analysing
From: marko.holmavuo@ps1.pspt.fi (Marko Holmavuo)
Date: Tue May 8 16:08:18 2001
Hello fellows!

I started programming project with Java. My goals is to make two
applications. One is for log analysing(post-analysing), and another
is for contest planning(pre-analysing).
Purpose is to do softwares which supports most biggest HF-contests.

I have started with log analysing software and project is going on.

Now I'm asking what kind of calculations/statistical information you
would like to use?

I have already implemented some calculations and statistical
algorithms, but still need some good and NEW ideas.

So all ideas are wellcome considering both pre-analysing and post-
analysing softwares.

73's Marko OH4JFN

ps. Please so kind and at least send privat message to me, it will
help me to make summarize.