[CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum
From: k1dg@ix.netcom.com (Doug Grant)
Date: Sat May 12 16:10:38 2001

Here is the Contest Forum Program for Dayton. The Fourm will be held
Saturday afternoon, 2-5 PM in Room 4 (yes, Dorothy, we are back in Hara this
year...there's no place like home!).

"WRTC 2000 - The Ham Radio Olympics" a film by Dave Bell, W6AQ

Rus Healy, K2UA - "Single-op 2-Radio Operating Strategy and Techniques"

Pete Smith, N4ZR - "Why Do They Call It Wireless?"

Jeff Steinman, N5TJ - "2 Contests, 2 Radios, 2 Modes and 2 World Records -
1999 SSB and 2000 CW CQWW SOAB Experiences from EA8BH"

Ali Al-Futtaim, A61AJ - "Multi-multi Contesting from the Edge of the Desert"

Hiram Percy Springer - "Open Forum on Current Topics in Contesting"  (time
permitting)

I am looking for some topics for the last segment. If there is a current
issue in contesting (preferably controversial) that you think needs to be
discussed in an open forum setting, let me know. No guarantees that we'll
get to it.

73,

Doug K1DG