[CQ-Contest] June QST arrives

Subject: [CQ-Contest] June QST arrives
From: K4tmc@aol.com (K4tmc@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 15 23:46:48 2001
Front cover photo of the ARRL flag with a photo colage of Field Day 2000
operations from VA3RAC; with a feature article inside.

Contest related items:
Gain without Pain, A Beam Antenna for Field Day (delta loop beam hung from
tree)
A Different Kind of Kid's Day (event date is June 16 - Be There!)
The D68C Story (and their ARRL CW DX efforts)
VA3RAC, Canada's 35A Field Day Extravaganza (re cover photo)
Short Takes - Heil Sound HS-706 Headset
Hints & Kinks - A Radio/Data Interface Connection; Rubber Skirts for Small
Knobs
Product Review - Ten-Tec Jupiter HF Transceiver
YL News - Top Scores from the YLRL YL-OM contest
Results - 2000 ARRL Sweepstakes CW

Other interesting items:
Up Front in QST - Field Day 2000, A Fond Look Back (2 pages of pictures)
2001 W1AW HF Digital Run Results
Simple RF-Power Measurement (with simple homebrewed instruments)
ZS2AA, South Africa's Grand Old Lady of the Airwaves
The Arkansas Catfish Dipole (20-meter dipole using fishing poles)
Test Your Knowledge (crossword puzzle with a focus on hamfests)
Product Review - Yaesu VR-5000 Communications Receiver
How's DX? - The Pitcairn Islands, a New DXCC Entity Amongst Them?
The Help Desk - Antenna and Tower Safety
The World Above 50 MHz - 24-GHz EME is Next
Op-Ed - Antenna Aesthetics

And more...

73 & High Rates,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC