[CQ-Contest] SMC, Hooters and FREE WINGS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SMC, Hooters and FREE WINGS
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Wed May 16 11:32:27 2001
The Society of Midwest Contesters is having a "Garage Party"
at the Hooters of Dayton.  (Techincally, Centerville.)
Map here:  http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?107

We have the "Garage" reserved, and they will be serving
us all-you-can-eat wings, for free.  (Can't beat that!)

Everyone is invited to join us, THURSDAY (tomorrow!!) at 7PM.

If we don't see you there, hopefully we can hook up at the
SMC's hospitality suite on Friday and Saturday in Room 1201
of Crown Plaza.

Chad WE9V