[CQ-Contest] Re: Keyer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Keyer
From: otterstad@enter.vg (ragnar otterstad)
Date: Fri May 25 00:31:31 2001

 >>Battery life is excellent... basically shelf life. I replace mine once a
year
whether it needs it or not. It can also use an external 12V if you want. The
only negative comment I have of the LogiKey is the poor message buttons.
Other than that it's the IDEAL keyer.
73, Al  AD6E
-

Correct.  The switches are too cheap !

Take a look at  : http://www.mec.dk
and click on MULTIMEC 3F for a better alternative.

73

Ragnar Otterstad " RAG"  LA5HE Also JW5HE OZ8RO.

Located in Telemark - Home of Skiing.
Try http://www.visitTelemark.com

Collector of W.W.2 military radios with focus on German and Resistance
  agent) sets, and old crypto equipment - all periods. Always interested in
new acquisitions.