[CQ-Contest]

Subject: [CQ-Contest]
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon May 28 15:50:38 2001
Another option is using Writelog. You can record directly on the
logging computer, and you can also listen to individual QSOs by
right clicking on the QSO and selecting audio playback. Using
MP3 compression, 48 hours uses 300 megs on the hard drive.
Barry W2UP

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com