[CQ-Contest] WRTC-2002 Nomination cutoff for MRRC

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC-2002 Nomination cutoff for MRRC
From: k8cc@mediaone.net (k8cc)
Date: Mon Jun 4 14:09:23 2001
The Mad River Radio Club is one of thirteen clubs in the USA selected to
nominate candidates for captains of the USA teams going to WRTC-2002 in
Finland.

MRRC will be pleased to consider candidates who have posted their
contesting resume using the "USA WRTC 2002 Nomination Form" on the
Contesting.com web site.  Please note that we are limiting our
consideration to these candidates only.  In order to allow for our internal
selection process, and to meet the deadline of 15 June 2001 for these
nominations, candidates wanting to be considered by MRRC must have their
resume submitted no later than 00Z on 07 June, 2001.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
President
Mad River Radio Club