[CQ-Contest] WAE Contests!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WAE Contests!
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh)
Date: Mon Jun 11 13:46:27 2001
John
Actually the rules read "The minimum time of operation on a band is  10
minutes. A quick band change in order to work a new multiplier is allowed. "
There are always enough reasons why NOT to be in a contest. Would we like to
start listing those.... "FIDO needed a haircut"  What we need are guys who
will find a way to get on the air and improve their operating skills. Keep
plugging away Eric.

Tom