[CQ-Contest] RULES CHANGE.....PLEASE

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RULES CHANGE.....PLEASE
From: n7mal@ctaz.com (N7MAL)
Date: Sun Jun 24 20:24:24 2001
I wonder if the ARRL in it's infinite wisdom could find it in its heart to
add a Field Day rule change outlawing packet-cluster spots for use in Field
Day. The obvious "pimping" for the PVRC club station, by PVRC members, was
ridiculous. I would venture to guess 99% of the Field Day stations don't
waste resources setting up a packet-cluster monitoring station, so what
possible purpose could be served by spotting Field Day stations. Unless, of
course, you're such a loser you couldn't find a Field Station to work
without the aid of the DX packet-cluster.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm