[CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The best QSOs/hour on SSB/CW
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh)
Date: Mon Jun 25 10:10:14 2001
There is no doubt the 300 "Q's" / Hour is attatinable in fact K9PG has over
400 / Hr in his ZF2NT SSB entry.
I will repeat this again in case it wasn't heard before. If you're in a good
location (prefferred DX), with good equipment, and a good operator. SO1R
will keep you so busy that you won't need another radio. You could not
possibly work 2 radios at a rate of 300-400 Q's / hr.
Personally, with my little pistol setup, in the middle of the U.S. (not
prime DX), with a prefix of AE9,  I saw the rate over 200 a few times in the
WPX contest but not for too long.

Good Luck
73 from AE9B
Tom Baugh