[CQ-Contest] PED for windows 2000 / new soundcards?? anytime soon?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PED for windows 2000 / new soundcards?? anytime soon?
From: mats3d@yahoo.com (Matt Vanni)
Date: Tue Jun 26 21:29:28 2001
hi there
was just wondering , are there any plans to release a w2k compatible
version of PED??
aaaaand.....
one that hopefully works with "modern" soundcards.. im looking around for a
dinosaur SB16 to no avail.. and im willing to install win98 just for that..
its really sad cause I feel im walking backwards instead of evolving..
we'll wait and see maybe someone ports it over.. im not into programming..
I would love to give it a try otherwise..
just a thought..