[CQ-Contest] Best QSOs per Hour on SSB and CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Best QSOs per Hour on SSB and CW
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Thu Jun 28 22:35:40 2001

Bob Hayes, KW8N, pointed out at a recent MRRC meeting that
it was actually easier to make high rates on paper than it is
using the computer.

On paper, you can put multiple calls or parts of calls from a pileup
in the log and work them in quick succession. On the computer
(depending upon your short-term memory), you log one-at-a-time.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm