[CQ-Contest] ENC: TOP BAND RECEIVING ANTENNAS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ENC: TOP BAND RECEIVING ANTENNAS
From: jayt@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Sun Jan 6 08:39:01 2002
Dear Oms,

Besides Pennants try the K9AY loops.  We have one fellow who Gary helped who put
the four way switchable loop one on the roof of his house. Some modifications
were done to put a small counterpoise under it.  But the results were
spectacular for him.

Gary is available to assist you or anyone who wants to get these antennas
working as well.

The loop is described on his web site, and a two or four way switchable loop is
possible with very small footprint. Much smaller than a pennant system.

http://www.aytechnologies.com/Products/products.htm

Jay, WX0B

--
Jay Terleski