[CQ-Contest] DVK with an IC-765

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DVK with an IC-765
From: gm@netsync.net (Gerry Maira)
Date: Tue Jan 8 20:49:38 2002
A friend of mine is looking for a way to use DVK with an IC-765 by feeding
audio into an
auxiliary plug on the rig. I looked at the manual, but didn't see any
provisions for
connecting a phone patch or any other "in line" audio inputs. Is there a way to
do it?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerry KA2MGE