[CQ-Contest] copy exchange in NAQP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] copy exchange in NAQP
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie WW3S)
Date: Mon Jan 21 16:26:18 2002
Please reread my original post; it had nothing to do with copying an
exchange or whether cw ops were better than phone ops but rather HOW TO
SPELL what you copied and IF IN LOG CHECKING IT MADE A DIFFERENCE, nothing
more, nothing less. If someone sends M-A-R-C in cw I can copy it, but if he
tells me his name is MARK and I log MARK but his log shows he sent MARC does
it make a difference? The answer is no. Case closed. Sorry I intruded on the
contest cyber-gods. Thanks to those that replied favorably and to those few
that I pissed off, don't worry, you won't have to figure out how to spell my
name cuz I  won't work you.

73
dit dit