[CQ-Contest] RE: Time to Get Off the Pot

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Time to Get Off the Pot
From: dave@egh.com (David Clemons)
Date: Wed Jan 23 13:20:42 2002

Ward said:
> Every major ARRL contest apparently generates a flood of discontent -
> right or wrong.

 Perhaps part of the problem is that those people who dislike contests
 often write complaint letters to the ARRL, while those who like contests
 (probably a much larger number of people) never write thank you letters
 to the ARRL for all the fun they had in recent contests.

 Since 'the squeaky wheel gets the grease', I'd suggest we start writing
 letters to the league.  And also, the emphasis is on writing (not e-mailing).
 I think most organizations put more emphasis on the contents of a written
 letter than an e-mail message.

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT

Dave Clemons

dave@egh.com