[CQ-Contest] [book] thoughts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] [book] thoughts
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Thu Jan 24 12:20:56 2002
Comments on [book].

1. Steve, K7LXC is dead-on when he says the target audience must be
identified.  This will determine content and medium.  It puts the cart
before the horse to define content before defining audience, also whether
to "print" or to "post."

2. I remember filling out Bill Zachary's survey and participating in the
contest cookbook.  There have been very astute comments about "sharing,"
"cooperating" and "collaborating."  It would be a good way to go for
individuals to head up the coordination of sections.  I fancy myself versed
in understanding human design and applying it to custom designed and built
operating consoles.  References on request.  I would be very interested in
coordinating shared ideas for a section about "The Desk."

3. I'll always share SOME of my secrets but I'll never share ALL of my
secrets - until I retire!

:)

Mark, N5OT