[CQ-Contest] Transformer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Transformer
From: kr6x@kr6x.com (Leigh S. Jones)
Date: Sat Jan 26 16:08:48 2002
Elect Corp of America P/N ECA 1171 might possibly be adapted to
your purposes.  This is the transformer used in the Henry 2K-4
amplifier circa 1986.  This transformer is 7.5 inches tall but only
6.25
inches wide --  and could be mounted on its side.  In the actual
delivered configuration a connector block extends the narrow
width a bit, but removing the connector block and making direct
connection to the transformer primary should be no problem.  This
transformer might possibly be found on the Henry Radio web site;
other wise Elect Corp of America was located in South Gate,
California, USA according to the markings on the transformer.