[CQ-Contest] Been there, done that - felt 1" tall....

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Been there, done that - felt 1" tall....
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri Feb 1 20:49:02 2002

You were asleep for 22 minutes on 7.037 MHz.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

From: Silver Ward" <hwardsil1@mindspring.com (Silver Ward)

The size of the puddle of drool is usually a pretty good indicator of
elapsed time.

73, Ward N0AX