[CQ-Contest] RTTY WPX and NA Sprint CW this weekend (fwd)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY WPX and NA Sprint CW this weekend (fwd)
From: kn5h@yahoo.com (S Nace)
Date: Fri Feb 8 08:43:04 2002

My opinion only:
The RTTY guys get little sympathy from me after numerous events over many years
in which I am firmly planted on ~14060 +/-  (or 7060 or 21060) during SS CW and
get ran off by an unknown, anonymous (to me) deliberately interfering signal.
Sure, I take the chance this will happen, but do these guys listen before
transmitting? Hey, I aint saying that we should intentionally CQ NA on some S3
RTTY signal thats below 7060, but out here in Arizona with my hi-tech inverted
Vee at 25 feet,  rtty on 40 will take a backseat to working VE2AWR or some
other juicy mult.
de kn5h