[CQ-Contest] Morons at the NCJ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Morons at the NCJ
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Fri Feb 8 21:27:58 2002

> From: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com
> [mailto:owner-cq-contest@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Tree N6TR
>
> The obvious "fix" is to move the RTTY and FOC contests on the same
> weekend because the FOCers don't go up above 7035 and have the
> NCJ CW Sprint on the other weekend.
>
> I would be happy to move the CW Sprint to whichever weekend it takes
> to make this happen.

What is the possibility of exchanging weekends for the FOC Marathon
and CW Sprint?  RTTY WPX is between a rock and a hard place since
the Mexico International RTTY is the first full weekend of February
and the ARRL DX Contest (CW) is the third full weekend of February,
RTTY WPX has no place to move ...