[CQ-Contest] CQ Italy, England, or Germany

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Italy, England, or Germany
From: brookea@mapleusa.com (Brooke Allen)
Date: Tue Feb 12 13:16:37 2002
I have business trip planned for March 1 through 10, and I need to visit
Frankfurt, London, and Milan in no particular order.

Is there anyone near any of those three places that is planning a Mulit-OP
effort for the ARRL Phone contest on March 2-3 and would be interested in
another guest op? Or, is there anyone with a ham shack for rent that I could
use for a single op effort?

I've been a fairly avid contestor, with a few records set, having operated
from about 30 countries.

73,

Brooke, N2BA

Brooke Allen