[CQ-Contest] What is correct number ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What is correct number ?
From: N5RP@pdq.net (Bob, N5RP)
Date: Fri Feb 15 13:09:57 2002
At 12:12 2/15/2002 -0600, N5RP wrote:
>Ah...but what about the 5 who moved to 4 and lives in Tennessee, but is not
>signing /4?
===========================>
Wale Dell,

The contest exchange protocol that I outlined which allows me to just send
ENN T to stand for 599 TX is only available to contestant participants who
still reside in their assigned callsign district.

This contest exchange protocol is called  (eatep) "exchange assumption
technology enhancement protocol".

For the problem you outline, such as a prodigal contest operator,
there is another protocol available.

It is called (eatme) ......... "exchange assumption technology
metaphysically enhanced".

Here, by using metaphysical transference it is "assumed" that the guy you
are working  might have moved to another call area, and an assumption is
made as to where that new locale  might be.
..

Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:N5RP@pdq.net