[CQ-Contest] Astute observation by ZF2NT

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Astute observation by ZF2NT
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (mwdink@eskimo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 07:57:33 2002

>Florida...its like ZF without the tax breaks!  Nice WX, good prop and a
>great contesting club - what more could you want...

plus hurricanes, lightning, too much humidity, heat, and them darn "chads"
that seem to be hanging everywhere..... <g>

Give me the rain, grey skies, volcanoes, and earthquakes of the great Pacific
Northwest. I will admit the propagation stinks but if it was easy, everyone
would move here.

The FQP??? do they give out salmon with that?

:>)

dink, n7wa
(webbed feet and all)