[CQ-Contest] S53M audio and webcam

Subject: [CQ-Contest] S53M audio and webcam
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Tue Feb 19 11:54:53 2002
On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 05:22:34PM +0100, Simon Ravnic wrote:

> Hello!
>
> If you made a QSO in ARRL CW with S53M on 40m this weekend and want to hear
> how your signal was on my side send me an email and I'll send you your audio
> snapshot. Please note if you want .WAV or .MP3.

Shouldn't this sort of sharing of log information be done after the
contest log submission deadline?

> My webcam on http://s53m.hn.org/cam.html which was online during the contest
> received 2500 hits from 250 unique users. If you have any interesting
> pictures saved send it please, so I can see what was going on :)
>
> Thanks for working me!
>
> 73
> Simon, S53ZO (@S53M)
> simon@hamradio.si

> -------
> Simon Ravnic, simon@hamradio.si
> http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53zo
>
> "The opinions expressed in this email are strictly those of the author
>  but he is a very good fellow so you can trust what he says."
> -------
>

> --
> Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops