[CQ-Contest] Contests and Packet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contests and Packet
From: W2CS@bellsouth.net (Gary J. Ferdinand)
Date: Thu Feb 21 08:19:57 2002
Do contesters still use packet as opposed to the internet?  With the latter
I have a wide choice of data sources.  With the former it always seemed to
me that local clusters were prone to get overloaded during a contest.  I
have not seen that with the internet clusters we've been using.  And, with
the internet I can access multiple clusters just in case one of them goes
down.

As to "whether to use" the information...that's another topic :-)

Gary W2CS