[CQ-Contest] W/VEs spotting W/VEs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] W/VEs spotting W/VEs
From: kr6x@kr6x.com (Leigh S. Jones)
Date: Thu Feb 21 20:55:36 2002
Nothing to get excited about -- probably just guys who think they can
help out their club scores by edging their friend's scores higher. They
probably have agreements with friends to spot each other.  Not a very
legal thing to do... and they probably don't get much improvement
overall in the club scores after the time they've wasted doing the
spotting.  Could get them DQ'd -- but nothing to get excited about ...