[CQ-Contest] logging question of the day

Subject: [CQ-Contest] logging question of the day
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed Mar 6 02:13:16 2002
K1TTT wrote:
>How do you enter a power of 50mW so the log checking software knows what
>you mean???

        G4ELJ gave me 100 milliwatts but said "001".  I told him
I was logging it as "0R1".  For any non-CW types, "R" is the
code for decimal point...as in "3R5 MHZ" for 3.5 MHz.  So I
would use "R05" for 50 milliwatts.  Don't know if this is
totally acceptable but I've used it before with no problems
that I recall.

                                     73,  Bill  W4ZV