[CQ-Contest] Perhaps I'll be disqualified?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Perhaps I'll be disqualified?
From: paul@ei5di.com (Paul O'Kane)
Date: Wed Mar 6 12:13:47 2002
I have a token entry for ARRL DX SSB - just 30 QSOs on 10m.
I didn't call CQ, but called W/VE stations directly and
received 59/State from everyone.  My response, for every one
of the 30 QSOs, was "Thanks, one hundred."

No-one queried this or asked for a signal report.  They just
kept right on going.  Why?  Because they're contesters, and
they had all the information they needed.

RS(T) doesn't matter because -

(1)  It's already entered as 59(9) by the logging software.
(2)  It is not cross-checked.
(3)  It has no meaning, significance or value in contests.
(4)  It is not needed on QSLs for any ARRL award.

Anyway, I broke the rules and probably gained an unfair
advantage, so perhaps I'll be disqualified?

If not, it's likely you'll not hear 59(9) from me again in
major contests.  As some Summary Sheets say - "Unless
otherwise indicated, all reports were 59(9)".

73,
Paul EI5DI