[CQ-Contest] Spotting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spotting
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sat Mar 9 17:44:52 2002
I don't know how other software works, but the spots stay in CT's bandmap
for an hour.  As I tune around the bands, I spot only stations that are not
already in CT's bandmap (i.e. haven't been spotted in the last hour), or
who have moved significantly (>1KHz).

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com