[CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back
From: otterstad@enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Sun Mar 10 15:55:14 2002
That does bring up one DX station I ran into on 40m - wish I could remember
the call - "150, 150, DX1DX Contest listening 150".  To the credit of us USA
types, in the 2 minutes or so I spent listening while fiddling with my
modem, he didn't get any answers...

The problem with 40m phone contest and USA here is that some USA stations are
listening below 7040, which is CW/FSK/Pactor...      band here.

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com