[CQ-Contest] Rus. DX Contest next weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rus. DX Contest next weekend
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Sun Mar 10 15:39:10 2002
Congratulations to the sponsors of the Russian DX Contest.  They have a
fantastic web site about the contest with rules, results, and records.

I was impressed by several innovations to contest results reporting.  The
score listings are done by country and by category.  This makes it possible
to see how you did against everyone without having to search through all the
country scores.

Even more interesting, they list the claimed score, the final score, the
percentage of the log that was cross checked, and the percentage of unique
QSOs.  I think this is the first contest that has presented this level of
detail on the "quality" of log checking and of each operator.

I look forward to other contest results that are published on the web to do
the same.

Randy, K5ZD