[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest digest, Vol 1 #49 - 7 msgs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest digest, Vol 1 #49 - 7 msgs
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat Mar 16 14:05:55 2002
Anyone know off hand if this can be done for CT, also?  I'll gladly put
together the files for the PA QSO Party if it can be.

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata