[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB on Easter Weekend ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB on Easter Weekend ?
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Mon Mar 18 09:10:06 2002

I would suggest that if everyone's score goes down 32.4%, then
the scheduling of WPX was a problem.

If scores don't go down, it's not.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm