[CQ-Contest] LR and LPL spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LR and LPL spots
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Mar 18 20:39:19 2002
I am getting it now....

So, if you had a "domestic"filter option to hide the W spots you would
prefer that....and

I also gather that you would like to have an option to limit the amount of
time a posting stays in the bandmap....

That is a whole different nut - seems like the software should be able to be
readily adapted as far as time showing for a spot...would recommend you go
to a dedicated reflector for the software you are using...i.e. NA Reflector
or CT Reflector and go from there.

73, now I understand your dilemma!

By the way did you know that it is only 40 days until the

Florida QSO Party....

Jim, K4OJ