[CQ-Contest] San Juan airport questions..

Subject: [CQ-Contest] San Juan airport questions..
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe J. Hernandez)
Date: Sun Mar 24 21:26:53 2002
Is this San Juan Puerto Rico?

If it is,
there are some restaurants and small lounges inside the new terminal
that will allow you to stay within the security control points.
It is a very new and modern terminal so indeed it has changed from 2 years
ago
Security is very strict but its very confortable. Enjoy your trip...
I suppose you are going to somewhere in the leeward islands..

73's y suerte...

Felipe
NP4Z

KP3Z for WPX SSSB