[CQ-Contest] Popkin-Grams lurk!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Popkin-Grams lurk!
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sun Mar 31 13:45:42 2002
I don't recall the call offhand now, but there was a DX station Friday night
operating on 14.348.5.  I called him from 14.346.9 -- I double checked
this -- used the RIT to zero beat him.  If I get another Popkin-gram, then
I'll know he's listening to the stations the DX is calling, not to the
carrier frequency I'm generating.  'nuff said.

73, ron wn3vaw

"Why, he's no fun, he fell right over."

-- The Firesign Theatre