[CQ-Contest] Contesting Intro PowerPoint slides ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Intro PowerPoint slides ?
From: n2ic@arrl.net (Steve London)
Date: Thu Mar 14 04:01:37 2002
Hi gang !

I'm doing a talk on contesting for the Boulder ham youth group - a bunch of
very gung ho 8-17 year olds.  Some of them already know the basics of
contesting - they have done FD, SS, a few hours of ARRL DX, etc..  For the
rest, this will be a bew experience.

Anyone have a set of PowerPoint slides they could share with me, to use as a
starting point for my talk ?

I'll be doing this talk on Saturday of WPX Phone at an excellent, HF-capable
QTH, so I intend to make this very interactive.

Thanks and 73,
Steve, N2IC/0