[CQ-Contest] Secrets of Contesting, Chapter One

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Secrets of Contesting, Chapter One
From: gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Mon Mar 25 16:13:53 2002
H,mmmmmm feel like the big Chief in one flew over the cuckoo's Nest
I think that was juicy fruit !! ...

Wonder if your's is dentyne, peppermint  or spearmint flavour ?
sure would not want to start out with the wrong type , one would
never know what might happen.
Gus Samuelson VO1MP all puckered up and ready to chew.