[CQ-Contest] Honor Sprint?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Honor Sprint?
From: hwardsil1@mindspring.com (Silver Ward)
Date: Tue Mar 26 20:43:22 2002
Hey, Sprinters!  A while back I sponsored an "Honor Sprint" that ran under
the same rules as the regular North American Sprint, sponsored by the NCJ,
but without any of the formal log checking - honor-system reporting only.
It was "just for fun" and to keep the skills sharp in the long time between
February and September.

Is there any interest in running one again this May?  May 12th (0000Z) looks
like a good date (although the CQ-M contest is also running that weekend)
and is the weekend before the Dayton Hamvention, so you won't be in the
doghouse for buying stuff :-)  We could run for either two hours and make it
a 20/40-meter contest, or the full four hours and use 20/40/80.
Suggestions?  Other options include making it earlier in the day and trying
a 10/15-meter format.

73, Ward N0AX