[CQ-Contest] Tx-Rx Offset Standards

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tx-Rx Offset Standards
From: khz@atnet.ru (Serg Z. Demidov UA1OMS)
Date: Mon Apr 1 05:48:54 2002
I also think that the reason of displacement signals is result of the
Doppler's effect. When I giving CQ almost all of the Japanese stations (from
east) calling a little bit above. In other hands almost all of US guys (from
west) are a little bit lower than my frequency.

73! Serg Z. Demidov UA1OMS
http://www.quadrat.ru/qsl

The all-too-obvious answer is the doppler effect caused by the rotation of
the earth, compressing any signal originating east of the U.S.--or should I
wait until Monday to bring this up?