[CQ-Contest] Yesterdaaaaay

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Yesterdaaaaay
From: k0hb@earthlink.net (K0HB)
Date: Wed Apr 3 16:14:44 2002
The Beatles - Loss Of Logbook (To the tune of "Yesterday")

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
Now my log has gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
There's not half the Q's there used to be,
And log submission's hanging over me.
Oh CT crashed so suddenly.

I pushed something wrong,
What it was, I could not say.
Now my Q's have gone and I long
for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Yesterday,
The need for back-ups seemed so far away.
I knew my Cabrillo was here to stay,
Now I believe in yesterday.

(©¿©)  73, de Hans, K0HB