[CQ-Contest] Only 30 days - NEQP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Only 30 days - NEQP
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Thu Apr 4 08:23:16 2002
Organizing efforts for the (new) New England QSO Party are going well.    We
hope you'll plan to spend some time working New England stations on the weekend
of May 4-5.   The full rules and a whole lot more are on the NEQP web site at:

         http://www.neqp.org

We are working hard to get all 67 NE counties in CT MA ME NH RI and VT active
during the contest and have commitments for 42 of them already.   If you plan
to be active from NE, let us know - we'll add you to our Reserve Your County
(tnx CQP) listing.    We're also looking for plaque sponsors - so far we have 8
of them sponsored.    Questions or comments can go to info@neqp.org

                        -- Tom/K1KI and Bob/W1RH

PS: Don't forget the Florida QSO Party the weekend before - a good warm up for
the NEQP.

New England QSO Party - May 4-5, 2002   http://www.neqp.org