[CQ-Contest] Where are they Now?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where are they Now?
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 9 20:30:32 2002
I am working on a presentation for the Visalia DX Convention called "Where
are they Now" featuring old and new photos of famous contesters and DXers. I
received a lot of input from this group the first time I posted a plea so I
am asking again. If you have any photos of contesters and DXers "then and
now" I would appreciate having email copies (jpeg preferred). I can scan in
regular photos, but have no facilities for converting 35 mm slides. If you
have any other interesting photos of contesters and DXers, please send those
also or direct me to web sites that contain photos. Please explain who is in
the photos!
I will make this presentation available for others to use after Visalia. It
will be in MS PowerPoint. My deadline is 4/20.

Thanks!

Tom, K5RC
Virginia City NV