[CQ-Contest] SSB reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSB reports
From: K3EST@cqww.com (Bob Cox)
Date: Sat Apr 13 13:54:08 2002
Dear Fellow Contesters,

The 2001 CQ WW SSB UBN and NIL reports are now available for you at =
http://www.cqww.com . Just find your call and click. Enter your password =
which everyone who submitted an email log received.  If you submitted =
only a paper log your call will not appear on the list.

In a few weeks we will place a list of calls + categories + clubs on the =
cqww.com web site for you to check. An announcement will be made.

The CQ WW will require the cabrillo format for submissions starting with =
the 2002 contest. All the non-cabrillo 2001 SSB logs on the CQ WW =
website have been converted to the carbillo format by the CQ WW =
Committee. The cabrillo format is available with the major contest =
logging programs.=20

Although we are sure that you are familiar with the reasons why cabrillo =
is important, here is the main reason: It allows the easy assembly of =
all the data necessary for compiling the results by the contest sponsor. =
 Without cabrillo the CQ WW Committee must deal with many, many logging =
formats....which takes many, now unneeded,  hundreds of hours.

Approximately 70 % of the logs received for the 2001 CQ WW SSB test were =
already in the cabrillo format. This was great! Thanks.

73

Bob, K3EST
CQ WW Director

multipart/alternative