[CQ-Contest] Field Day Logging

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Logging
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat Apr 20 19:08:16 2002
I've just been asked by my club's Field Day chairman to serve on the
computer/logging committee.  First order of business is to decide on a
logging program for this year.

Two complications:

1) we have a blind amateur in the club, so a lot of Windows oriented
packages won't work because of problems with his text-to-voice hardware &
software

2)  they would like to network the two or three operating positions
together.

So far, WriteLog has been suggested.    Personally, I like CT but I know
networking it can be cranky.  And we are going to talk to Tom N3EQF about
Log-EQF & Win-EQF in the next few days, when we can catch up to him
(advantage of him being a local!)

Any suggestions?

73, ron wn3vaw

"There's No Crying in Baseball!"
-- Jimmie Dugan, "A League of Their Own"

"There must be some mistake.  The Pirates in first? QRM on my end,
probably."
--John W3ULS (and there's no QRM, either)