[CQ-Contest] Field Day Logging Reply Summary (to date)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Logging Reply Summary (to date)
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Mon Apr 22 04:16:23 2002
Hi Ron
Go to the webe site  ac6v.com tons on free ware there and NA is one of them.
The operation is basicly the same as CT and works on a DOS mach. or also on
win ME in a DOS window  in ME or exit to DOS prompt is better.
I use it here for all contest and have no problems.
NO reason to LINK computers for FD other than to show it can be done.   Hand
everyone a floppy and tell everyone to copy the   whaateverfd.QDF to it post
FD take them home and do all the logs on your on computer.
Rex K7QQ